Parts Prepper / Washer Job Summary:
We are looking for an experienced and reliable parts prepper / washer to join our team. You must know how to operate a high-pressure washing system to clean equipment and prepare surfaces for repair. When working with the equipment, you must ensure the water supply is sufficient for the job and follow all industry standards and safety regulations. Our ideal candidate has industry or mechanical experience and can work independently.
Parts Prepper / Washer Responsibilities:
- Check the equipment to make sure all is working appropriately.
- Operate pressure washer machinery to clean surfaces.
- Inspect the surface area after the washing to ensure it is clear of dirt and debris.
- Clear the job site and store all hoses and equipment correctly.
- Follow all safety protocols to prevent damage or injury.
Parts Prepper / Washer Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of industry experience with high-pressure equipment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Able to stand extended periods and lift at least 35lbs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org