Brake Press Operator Job Duties:
- Operate press break machine.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned.
- Read drawings and blueprints.
Brake Press Operator Skills and Qualifications:
- Physical requirements: Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively, standing for the duration of your shift, working in an environment that is not climate controlled.
- Communication skills are imperative
- Mathematics and the ability to convert decimals to fractions and vice versa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org