Duties include, but are not limited to, demolition, use of hand and power tools, structural drying applications and monitoring, mold remediation, site safety and management, documentation of project details and progression. These duties are typically completed during a time of distress and displacement for our customers therefore communication and customer satisfaction are critical responsibilities shared by a Water Tech.
You will receive a competitive pay rate, paid time off, insurance benefits with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic math skills
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Must be able to lift loads up to 100 pounds
- Use power tools
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Construction, plumbing, electrical background is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com