1. Prepare and powder paint a variety of surfaces including, Steel, Aluminum, and other shop coated metal, uncoated metal, finished hardware, accessories and other surfaces as specified.
2. Apply protective powder coatings to items such as equipment and miscellaneous metalwork.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to odor, noise, dust, heat, cold, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The temperature in the work environment is not regulated.
Required Education and Experience
1. Knowledge of methods and techniques related to painting.
2. Methods and techniques related to the safe use, storage and disposal of paint and cleaning products, chemicals, and safe cleanup techniques and practices.
3. Power-paint experience is plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org