This job requires overall product knowledge of all Miller products requiring assembly as well as having some metal finishing skills. Included in the duties would be the ability to recognize and correct all minor problems as well as some major problems concerning the various assembly processes. The Assembler II would require little or no supervision and would be self-motivated.
- Working from routings, BOM, work instructions, blueprints, and electrical schematics
- Gather and prepare required tools, information and materials to assembly the different product assembly operation.
- Use various tools and equipment to assemble, test and inspect the different assemblies
- Has the Authority and Responsibility to report non-conformity product
- Lifting 25 pounds repetitively
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org