Are you an experienced mechanic looking for a great place to work? If so, we have an awesome opportunity for you with one of our clients in the La Vergne area. Check out the job description and qualifications below and give us a call at 615-624-8738 or come visit us at 811 S Church Street in Murfreesboro. We will be happy to help you.
• Disassemble electric motors and other rotating apparatus to diagnose problems using ammeters, voltmeters, meggers, and other testing devices.
• Repair and rebuild defective mechanical parts in electric motors, generators, and related equipment using hand tools and power tools.
• Refer to previous jobs, service guides, and industry standards for the information needed to perform inspection and repairs.
• Inspect and test equipment to locate damaged or worn parts, diagnose malfunctions, or read customer work orders to determine required repairs.
• Record repairs required, parts used, and labor time following shop standards.
• Reassemble repaired electric motors and other rotating apparatus to specified requirements and rating.
• Test and final inspect unit to ensure it meets customer requirements or industry standards.
• Associate’s degree and/or trade school degree in Industrial maintenance or auto diesel preferred.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction daily.
• Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division including understanding fractions and percentages.
• Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to understand, perform, and retain various job-related training, operational, and safety procedures.
• Ability to read blueprints and understand repair manuals/specifications.
• Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making related to routine duties within set company standards.
• Ability to operate overhead cranes, fork lift trucks, and other equipment.
• Ability to operate various hand tools and drill press.
*Salary depends on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com