Multi-Craft Maintenance Techs 2nd Shift
Overtime will be required.
Maintenance technicians perform scheduled as well as unscheduled maintenance tasks and must possess strong electrical and mechanical skills to support the production technician in maintaining an efficient operation. Maintenance technicians must have the aptitude and desire for continued training because of ongoing technological improvements. Must be flexible and adaptable as they will be required to perform job assignments throughout the facility. In addition, it is the responsibility of technicians to contribute to maintaining a safe work environment for themselves and their fellow technicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but are not limited to the following, other duties may be applied;
- Performs assigned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery along with facility improvements.
- Respond to and correct equipment stoppage/mechanical breakdown. Troubleshoots (when necessary). Repairs/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules.
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective and inefficient equipment.
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion.
- Strong Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic troubleshooting ability
- Minimum 3 years of Industrial Maintenance experience
- Stamping press maintenance experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Ability to utilize an electrical multimeter for troubleshooting high and low-voltage systems.
- Ability to work required overtime.
- Ability to share skillsets with other team members.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Maintain records.
- Experience with 5S process.
- Perform inspections of equipment
- Electrical (24V-480V, AC, Single and 3 phase power, DC Voltage, control systems, motor controls.
- CNC equipment Lasers, Turret Punch, and Hydraulic press brakes maintenance experience is a plus.
- Timely and responsive reports and documents
- Specified and accurate inspections and measurements
- Meeting safety performance targets
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Mechanically adept
- Attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and work under schedule demands.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to read all precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of vocational training and/or an apprenticeship preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience at a minimum preferred
- 3 years
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Outdoor work
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com